About the Author
Hi, my name is Jakob Østergaard Nielsen.
After working as an IT specialist since 1999, I have created this blog as a place for sharing knowledge and information about technical topics from my work and presence in the IT community.
Although my career started as a network specialist, I early on turned my focus to the Microsoft infrastructure ecosystem.
Currently I work as an Cloud Solution Architect, at EG A/S, a consulting firm in Denmark.
I am focused on architecture, projecting and implementation of Office 365, Azure and Certificate Services, and have extensive experience with designing, implementation and troubleshooting of Identity Management, Federation Service and Messaging solutions.
Training and Conferences
- 2016: Microsoft Ignite, Atlanta, USA
- 2016: Microsoft Cloud Roadshow, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2015: Microsoft Office 365 Summit, Amsterdam, Nederlands
- 2014: Microsoft Campus Days, Copenhagen, Denmark (Speaker)
- 2014: Microsoft Office 365 Summit, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2012: Microsoft TechEd Europe
- 2012: ITIL Foundation (v3)
- 2011: Exchange Server 2010 High Availability, Microsoft Premier Workshop
- 2010: Active Directory Troubleshooting v2, Microsoft Premier Workshop
- 2007: Windows PowerShell, Microsoft Workshop by Ed Wilson.
- 2016: MCSE – Solution Expert: Office 365
- 2016: ITIL Foundation (v.2011)
- 2014: MCSA – Solutions Associate: Office 365
- 2014: MCSE – Solution Expert: Communication
- 2014: MCSA – Solutions Associate, Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2013: MCITP – Enterprise Administrator, 2008 R2
- 2012: MCTS – Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- 2011: MCTS – Windows 7, Configuring
- 2009: MCTS – Active Directory, 2008
- 2009: MCTS – Network Infrastructure, 2008
- 2009: MCTS – Applications Infrastructure, 2008
- 2008: MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- 2007: MCSA – Microsoft Certified System Administrator: Messaging