As of 15. March 2019, Microsoft is moving the management of technical support cases for on-premises products from PartnerSource and CustomerSource, to a new unified portal: Microsoft Support for Business
After March 15th, partners will be redirected from PartnerSource to create and view technical support requests. By this date, Microsoft Support for Business portal must be used to handle support for the following products:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement on-premises
- Dynamics AX 2009
- Dynamics AX 2012 RTM
- Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics RMS
- Dynamics SL
- Dynamics Other
Lifecycle Services must be used when handling support cases for:
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, on-premises
- Dynamics 365 for Retail
- Dynamics 365 for Talent (if deployed through LCS)
- Dynamics AX 2012 (all R versions)
Partner Center must be used to handle support cases for:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud)
CustomerSource will also change, and users will experience being forwarded to the respective product portal.
There are no changes to existing support plans and SLAs, and both PartnerSource and CustomerSource login credentials will still be recognized in the new support experience.
In short, from 15. March 2019:
Visit PartnerCenter to log your technical support requests.
Visit CustomerSource where you will be re-directed to the specific product experiences.
For on-premise support, visit Microsoft Support for Business